¾ stick butter, melted
¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 shallots, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
one (10-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
1 bunch scallions
three (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sour cream
4 ounces goat cheese
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the melted butter with bread crumbs and Parmesan and press into bottom of
9-inch spring form pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Saute the shallots in the olive oil over medium heat until soft and lightly browned,
about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Remove from the
pan and place in a large bowl.
4. Add the spinach to the same pan, cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 3
minutes. Remove, pat dry. Chop and add to the shallots.
5. Chop the scallions and add them to the shallot and spinach mixture.
6. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on medium speed. Add the cream cheese, sour cream,
goat cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, cayenne, and dry mustard and mix for 10 to 15
seconds until well combined.
7. Add the Parmesan and Swiss cheeses and the spinach mixture to the eggs and mix on
low speed for 5 seconds.
8. Pour into the 9-inch spring form pan on top of the cooked bread crumbs and bake for
about an hour, until the center is set. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.